Our most recent Ofsted inspection took place on 10 and 11 March 2015. I am delighted to inform you that the report has validated our own self-evaluation and judged Stokesley School to be a ‘good’ school.
During the visit, inspectors scrutinised records and documentation, observed lessons and met with pupils, a range of staff and members of the governing body. The inspection assessed the effectiveness of the Academy in five areas and graded accordingly:
- Leadership and Management; GOOD
- Behaviour and safety of pupils; OUTSTANDING
- Quality of teaching; GOOD
- Achievement of pupils; GOOD
- Sixth form provision. GOOD
Read the March 2015 report here.